We operate different cancellation and booking amendment policies, determined by how you have booked with us and the type of booking you made.
Please read our Payment Policy for details of deposit that is required.
If you have to cancel your reservation once confirmed, then the following charges will apply per room booked:
1. If you have booked directly with us through our own website or over the telephone:
2. If you have booked through the Conference Delegates Bureau you will have paid in advance for the total cost of your stay. If you cancel more than 30 days before your planned arrival the payment is refundable less a 3% admin charge, otherwise it is non-refundable.
3. If you have booked through LateRooms you will have paid in advance for the total cost of your stay. Your reservation through LateRooms is non-refundable and non-changeable.
4. If you have booked through any other online travel websites:
5. If you have booked a special offer advance purchase deal, the booking cannot be changed and the charges are non-refundable.
If you have to amend your reservation once confirmed, then the following term will apply per room amended:
Other than in 2, 3 and 5 above, if you need to change or amend your booking, you can do so without penalty if you do so before 4 pm (UK time) at least 7 days prior to your planned arrival. This will be subject to room availability and might result in a higher room rate.
Anything less than 7 days is treated as a cancellation and the terms listed above applies.
If you have taken advantage of our '3 Night Offer' and later changed or amended your booking to stay for less than 3 nights, the higher prevailing nightly rates will apply to your booking.
In all situation, if you leave before the end date of your booking, you will be charged for the originally booked duration.
We recommend you have suitable travel insurance to cover these cancellation/amendment charges.